Yale YRD226-ZW2-0BP Assure Lock Touchscreen with Z-Wave - Oil Rubbed Bronze
All Other BranchesNot in stock
Requires Z-Wave hub (i. e. Ring Alarm or SmartThings) for smartphone integration and remote access Lose Your Keys. For Good. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This Yale Assure Lock features Z-Wave technology and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Wink, Ring Alarm, Honeywell, Vera and more! When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. User codes must be entered within 5 seconds (while touchscreen is active) or process will have to be restarted.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately). Create up to 250 unique pin codes to share with family and friends
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, with the physical key, or through your smart home app
- Works with Z-Wave smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell and Iris
- Lock and check lock status with Amazon Alexa (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8, backset of 2-3/8 or 2-3/4, fits on standard doors 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 thick
- Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more!
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro
|Binding:||Tools & Home Improvement|
|Color:||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Warranty:||Lifetime Finish and Mechanical, 1 Year Electronic|