5800 COMBO ENGLISH/SPANISH
Honeywells 5800COMBO is the industrys first professionally monitored, wireless, combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector designed to help protect people and property. Using four sensing elements, the 5800COMBO provides true multi-threat detection and reacts fast to real danger—while helping to reduce false alarms. A photo-electric chamber senses airborne smoke particulates while an electro-chemical sensor monitors the CO bi-product produced by slow smoldering fires.
The Honeywell detector also features infrared (IR) flame sensing that measures ambient light levels and flame signatures, while thermal detection monitors temperature. Sophisticated and trusted algorithms interpret and respond to multiple inputs and provide the false alarm immunity expected in the most critical applications. Automatic drift compensation of Smoke and CO sensors accommodates for dust build-up over time. Additionaly, the reliable electro-chemical sensor has a 10-year lifespan.
Safety you can see and hear.
Audible annunciation is provided by a built-in 85 dB piezo sounder with a one-inch voice speaker that supports multi-language alarm feedback. A prominent, 360° viewable LED shows visual alerts. A smoke alarm condition illuminates red, a CO alarm condition illuminates blue, and a tri-color status LED intuitively indicates the operating mode.
- INCREASED PROTECTION
- The four sensing elements improve Smoke and CO detection, while also reducing the potential for false alarms.
- FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION
- Provide dual capabilities in a single device – reducing installation time and cost. A universal mounting plate enables direct mounting to drywall or common back boxes.
- LOUD AND CLEAR
- Rely on crystal-clear audio alerts. The 5800COMBO has a built-in 85 dB piezo sounder with powerful alarm tones and a one inch, multi-language voice speaker.
- ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT
- Be up to speed with device status and alerts. The 360° visual alarm with status LED enables status alerts and Smoke or CO detection.
- LONG-TERM PERFORMANCE
- RBenefit from years of reliable service. The 10-year electrochemical sensor life along with automatic drift compensation and smoothing algorithms features empower persistent performance.
|Voltage:||3 volts DC|
|Number of Batteries:||4|
|Battery Type:||CR-123 lithium|
|Sensitivity:||UL limits .9 to 3.5%/ft|
|ULC limits:||0.9 to 3.08 %/ft|
|Thermal sensor:||135°F fixed heat|
|Audible Signal:||85 dB|
|Three Unique Zones:||Smoke/Heat, CO and Low Temperature alert|
|Operating Temperature Range:||0 - 38°C (32 - 100°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-10 - 70°C (14 - 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity Range:||20-95% RH|
|Mounting: Back boxes:||3.5 and 4 octagonal; single-gang;|
4 square; 2 x 4, 3.5 and 4 round ceiling.
Direct mount to wall or ceiling
|Listings/Certifications:||US model is fully compliant with ANSI/UL 268 and 2075 standards|
Canadian model is fully compliant with ULC S529 and CSA 6.19 standards
This product is ETL listed as compatible with Honeywell's 5800 Series
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.