White Connect 2.4GHz WiFi Ethernet
All Other BranchesNot in stock
Previously known as SONOS ZonePlayer 90, the SONOS CONNECT lets you play all the music you want, all over your house, on all the audio equipment you already own — your home theater receiver, stereo system, powered speakers, and more. Just connect the ZP90 to any amplified audio device in any room and it’s instantly part of the wireless SONOS system. To start playing music, one CONNECT or SONOS Bridge must be connected to the router, then all the rest work wirelessly.
- Connects to all your favorite audio equipment - Simply connect the ZP90 to the audio equipment you already own — your home theater receiver, stereo system, powered speakers, and more — and enjoy the music. The digital and analog outputs, connected to your favorite sound system, deliver superior sound to every room. And when it comes to volume control you’ve got a choice: via SONOS or directly on your favorite audio equipment.
- Best-in-class wireless technology for multi-room music - The ZP90 brings great sounding music wirelessly to any room in your house, without a big wiring project. SonosNet 2.0, our latest wireless mesh network technology, provides double the wireless range for whole-house coverage, ensures synchronous music playback, and avoids sources of wireless interference. Which means the music gets to all the right rooms — near or far — at exactly the right time.
- Instant access to endless music - SONOS liberates the music on your computer and the Internet so you can play it all, all over the house. Wherever there’s a ZP90 (or any other CONNECT), you can listen to your personal collection of music stored on your computer, plus thousands of free Internet radio stations. And SONOS works seamlessly with the most popular music services so you can stream millions of songs and stations from the Internet to the rooms of your choice. You can even connect the ZP90 to your favorite audio source such as an iPod or CD player and listen on all the CONNECTs throughout your house
- Control it all with your favorite mobile devices…and more - Wirelessly control all your music and all your CONNECTs with your choice of SONOS Controllers. Got an Android™ smartphone, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad™? Then, simply download one of the free SONOS Controller apps and take control with the mobile device you already have and love. Want a dedicated Controller that everyone in the home can use? Grab the touch screen SONOS Controller 200 and pick a room, find a song and touch play. Got a desktop or laptop? Then use the SONOS Controller for Mac or PC for added control. They all work together seamlessly so mix and match to your heart’s content.
- New features and music services with automatic updates - Unlike most other consumer electronic products, the ZP90 and the entire SONOS system keep getting better even after you buy it. With free automatic software updates you’ll always have the newest features and music services to enjoy. Just register your system and SONOS will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.
- Simple setup - Setting up your ZP90 is incredibly easy. No technical or wiring expertise required. And no need to break through walls or re-wire your entire house. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and a router to get started. One CONNECT or ZoneBridge in your system must be connected to the router and all the rest will work wirelessly. Add more CONNECTs in more rooms without adding wires.
|LINE-IN CONNECTIONS||Auto-detecting analog (RCA)|
|LINE-OUT CONNECTIONS||Analog (RCA), digital (optical and coaxial).|
|SOUND QUALITY||THD+N <0.009%, 20Hz-20kHz.|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||Plays down to 25 Hz.|
|ADJUSTABLE TONE AND VOLUME CONTROLS||Optimize sound performance using zone-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls.|
|AUDIO FORMATS SUPPORTED||Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates. Note: Apple ?Fairplay?, WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple ?Fairplay? DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.|
|MUSIC SERVICES SUPPORTED||Sonos works seamlessly with 7Digital, 8Tracks, Amazon Cloud Player, AUPEO!, Dar.fm, Deezer, Hearts of Space, iHeartRADIO, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Murfie, Napster?, Pandora?, Qobuz, Rdio?, Rhapsody?, SiriusXM? Internet Radio, Simfy, Slacker? Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify?, Stitcher SmartRadio?, TuneIn, WiMP, Wolfgang?s Vault?, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||(FOR STORED FILES) Windows? XP SP3 and higher; Mac OS X v10.6 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS.|
|ALBUM ART SUPPORTED||JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF|
|PLAYLISTS SUPPORTED||iTunes?, WinAmp?, Windows Media Player?, and MusicMatch? (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)|
|PLAYBACK MODES||Crossfade, shuffle, repeat|
|WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY||SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network|
|NETWORK BRIDGING||2-port switch (10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDIX) brings standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, Game Console or NAS drive|
|DIMENSIONS||2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in (74 x 136 x 140 mm)|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS SONOS CONNECT||AMP, SONOS CONNECT, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, one RCA stereo audio cable, one stereo mini to RCA Y audio cable|