Universal 8-Zone RemotePoint Module
Remote Point Module (RPM) is an eight-zone expander that allows the use of available expansion zones on ADEMCO controls that support V-Plex polling loop devices.
All Other BranchesNot in stock
Universal Eight Zone Remote Point Module
The 4208U Remote Point Module (RPM) is an eight-zone expander that allows the use of available expansion zones on ADEMCO controls that support V-Plex polling loop devices.
- Can be optionally powered from an external DC power supply to reduce the amount of current draw from the polling loop
- Uniquely identifies eight EOLR supervised zones (all zones use 10K resistors, supplied)
- DIP Switches can be used to set zone numbers or serial numbers
- When used in the serial number mode, each serial number in the selected group can be assigned to any zone number
- Loops A & B can be programmed for fast (10msec) response
- Provides cover tamper protection, which may be enabled or disabled via on-board DIP Switches
|Package Dimensions||6.4 x 4.4 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||4208U|
|Material||Professional Security Components|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Customers Also Bought...