Sonos SUBG3US1 Sub (Gen 3) Wireless Subwoofer allows you to add more bass to your existing Sonos setup. It connects to your system via Wi-Fi or Ethernet and features a dual-driver design to help eliminate unwanted vibration and distortion.
- Designed to Eliminate Distortion: Two force-canceling drivers at the center of the Sub help eliminate vibration and rattle to provide powerful bass without any distortion. The sound ports are designed to strategically force the internal energy out of the cabinet to prevent muffling while the Sub's resin cabinet helps resist vibration.
- Slim Design: The 6.2" slim design of the Sub allows it to be situated upright or laid on its side.
- Produces Low-Frequency Effects: The Sub takes over the lowest frequencies of your audio, enhancing the midrange playback of your paired speakers to help provide fuller, more detailed sound.
- More Immersive Entertainment: Connect the Sub to your Arc or Beam to enjoy added bass in your TV shows, movies, and video games. You can further expand your system with a pair of One SL speakers as surround speakers for an even more immersive home theater experience.
- Automatically Upgradeable Design: Enhanced storage and processing power allow the Sub to be automatically updated with new integrations, enhanced security, and more.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Stream via your Wi-Fi network and wirelessly connect to other Sonos speakers for an expanded sound system.
- Trueplay Tuning Technology: This feature optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of your room.
- Designed for Simple Setup: Go from unboxing to listening in minutes. Just plug in the power cable and open the Sonos app.
- Amplifier: Two Class-D digital amplifiers
- Speakers: Two force-canceling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Subwoofer Type: Active
- Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex
- Dual Acoustic Ports: Tuned to enhance the Sub performance
- Frequency Response: Plays down to 25 Hz
- All Digital Sound: All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy
- Automatic Equalization: The system automatically adjusts audio settings across all connected components
- Ethernet Port: One 10/100Mbps Ethernet port. You can plug a Sonos product directly into your router if your Wi-Fi is unstable
- Wireless Connectivity:
- Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11b/g/n router
- 802.11n only network configurations are not supported-you can either change the router settings to 802.11b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router
- Power Supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz 2A AC universal input
- Multiple Orientations: Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement.
- Rubber and Felt Feet: Built-in rubber feet; optional felt feet included.
- Supported Devices: Sub works with all Sonos products except the non-amplified Sonos Connect
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 Degree F (0 - 40 Degree C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 - 158 Degree F (-20 - 70 Degree C)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 15.3 x 6.2 x 15.8" (389 x 158 x 402mm)
- Weight: 36.3 lbs (16kg)
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.