Amp features a built-in state-of-the-art digital amplifier that can power large or small speakers so you can enjoy superior audio in any room.
Power your entertainment with the versatile Sonos Amp. As a member of the Sonos sound system, the Amp easily connects to other Sonos equipment or your speakers, turntable, or TV. The compact design allows the Amp to blend in with your home or stack in a rack.
- Class-D digital amplifier
- 125Watt per Channel at 8 ohms
- Upgrade Wired Systems
- Connect everything from a turntable and stereo to wired speakers to play vinyl, CDs, stored audio files, and streaming services throughout the property. You can even power outdoor speakers and expand the Sonos system to the backyard.
- Optimum Control
- Designed with the custom-install space in mind, Sonos offers drivers for today’s leading brands, including Control4, Lutron, Elan, Logitech, and more. Look for the Works with Sonos badge to verify compatibility.
- Line-In Sources Supported
- Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output
- Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections
- Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Ethernet ports
- Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players
- Apple AirPlay 2
- Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- Keeps it Cool
- The rack-mountable design features an advanced heatsink for optimized airflow and heat management.
- Home Theater Audio Formats
- Stereo PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround* (*This is not an indication of a licensed decoder.) The Sonos app's Now Playing screen will display what type of audio is being decoded.
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 2.52" x 8.54" x 8.54" (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
- Class D digital amplifier: 125 W/Ch @ 8 ohms
- Line-In sources supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required)
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50- 110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound
- Adjustable bass and treble controls: Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.