SEM Dual-Path for Verizon LTE
All Other BranchesNot in stock
The Alarm.com ADC-SEM210-PS-VZ is a dual-path system enhancement module (SEM) designed to migrate compatible DSC PowerSeries PC1616, PC1832 and PC1864 panels to Alarm.com's award-winning interactive services. The ADC-SEM210-PS-VZ dual-path SEM supports the Verizon 4G LTE cellular network and optional broadband ethernet. The multiple paths ensures the longest life cycle with the most secure and reliable service.
- Fast, Reliable & Secure Wireless Signaling:The Dual Path SEM sends alarms and system events over both the LTE cellular network and Broadband Ethernet connection to ensure fast, reliable, and secure communication. A landline phone connection is not required.
- Remote Monitoring & Control via Web/Mobile:Operation of the SEM from the Alarm.com web and mobile interface is simple and allows system access at any time, from any location. Web features from Alarm.com include viewing system and sensor status/history, arming and disarming the system, setting up and managing user codes, and creating customized e-mail and text message notifications for any type of alarm or non-alarm activity at the property.
- Easy Remote Programming:Save valuable time and money with Alarm.com's Remote Toolkit. Using the Dealer Website or MobileTech, you can troubleshoot and resolve many customer issues remotely with just the click of a mouse. Functions include; edit sensor type and name in panel, add and delete sensors, change entry/exit delays, manage user codes, upload/download panel settings (The SEM does not require downloader software or a phone line connection to the control panel).
- Home Automation & Energy Management:Alarm.com's automation and energy management services allow remote control of Z-Wave devices through web and mobile interfaces. Rules can be created to leverage the entire system of connected devices and security sensors.
- Video Monitoring:Alarm.com's full suite of video services allow customers to keep an eye on their property from anywhere. Customers can view live video feeds and event-triggered recorded clips on their mobile app or customer website. Alarm.com's camera line-up includes HD-quality indoor and outdoor cameras as well as a stream video recorder for 24/7 recording.
- No Seperate Power Supply Needed:The SEM does not require its own battery or transformer. It runs on the control panel's AC power and backup battery sources and can function reliably for more than 24 hours during a power outage.
- Easy-to-Read Diagnostics:The SEM's diagnostic LEDs allow installers to monitor the connection between the control panel and the module and between the module and the LTE cellular network. The LEDs also indicate cellular signal strength, which is useful when choosing the best location for the SEM installation.
- Over the Air (OTA) Upgrades:With Over the Air (OTA) firmware upgrades, you can easily keep your SEM inventory current and updated with all the latest features.
- CID and SIA Central Station Signaling:Alarm.com makes it easy to connect to CID and SIA compatible central stations.
- Enable wireless reporting of alarms and other system events using the Verizon LTE wireless (cellular) network and Broadband Ethernet
- Configure and support installations from any browser or smartphone using Alarm.com's familiar and easy-to-use web and mobile support tools, including the Dealer Website and MobileTech
- Enable Alarm.com interactive monitoring and alerting for DIYer's
- Integrate Alarm.com's home automation and energy management services with the SEM's built-in Z-Wave capabilities
- Expansive Coverage Footprint: Alarm.com's LTE services are available throughout the United States on Verizon's reliable nationwide network.