SCP 105 Cat5e RJ45 Gold Plated Modular Plug
Structured Cable Products
The RJ45 Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts improves performance! Reduces scrap, no wasted crimps. More reliable, higher performance. Manufactured in the USA.
- Thru holes allow wire pairs to be inserted thru front of connector for faster terminations.
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- Simple one piece design...no bars or liners.
- FCC compliant, UL rated. Use in category 3, 5, 5E compliant data networks.
- RoHS compliant
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260), Max Insulated wire OD: 1.041mm (0.041)
- TAA Compliant