The RSP-1 Remote Source Plate is used with RTI Audio distribution systems (Models: AD-8x/AD-4x/AD-8/AD-4) to allow a convenient connection and control of remote audio sources. Wall mounted in a standard single gang electrical box, the RSP-1 provides the analog audio inputs for devices such as a PC, Apple iPod dock or CD player that are located away from a centralized rack. A single Cat-5 cable delivers the audio to the RTI audio distribution system and infrared control to the audio source via the RTI control system.
- One 3.5mm stereo mini jack for connection of audio sources such as an Apple iPod or PC.
- One 3.5mm mono mini jack for connection of an IR emitter to control the audio source via the RTI control system.
- Requires only one Cat-5 cable.
- Mounts into single gang electrical box and uses Decora style wall plate (not included).
- No power supply required for operation
|Other||Audio Source Inputs (front)|
One 3.5mm mini jack
IR Output (front) One 3.5mm Stereo mini jack for control of remote source
Audio Source Input & IR Output Connection (Front)
Audio Source Input & IR Output Connection ( Rear)
|Dimensions||( W x l x D) 1.75 (44mm) x 4.1 (104mm) x 1.1 (28mm)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|