All Other BranchesNot in stock
The Rhino 5200 Industrial Labeler Hard Case Kit from Dymo makes it easy to print labels on the job right when and where you need them. The labeler features a rubber grip for worry-free handling and a backlit 2-line display to easily view and print labels in poorly-lit environments.
The labeler has programmable buttons so you can save and quickly reprint commonly used labels and a pre-programmed symbol library that contains commonly used industry and currency symbols, punctuation marks, and fractions. Additionally, the labeler can quickly produce Code 39 & Code 128 bar codes on 19 mm labels.
This kit is similar to the Rhino 5200 but has an included lithium ion battery with a charger, a case, and a roll of 12 mm vinyl tape
- Dymo exclusive "hot keys" automatically size, space and format labels for wire and cables, modules, terminal blocks, patch panels, vertical and fixed - length applications
- Pre-programmed symbol library with industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions
- Large multi-label view display
- Large two-line display
- Backlit for poorly-lit installations
- Integrated, slip-resistant rubber grip
- Save/recall more than 100 label formats
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 19mm labels
- Uses Rhino easy-peel with industrial-strength adhesives, available in 5 materials
- Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) - or on optional quick-charging lithium ion battery
- Automatic shut-off maximizes battery life