Relay control module provides four addressable relays.
All Other BranchesNot in stock
The Pro.relay.4 Relay Control Module can be powered over Ethernet (PoE) and provides four addressable relays for controlling everything from amplifiers to window coverings. Control the Pro.relay.4 via Ethernet, or via discrete infrared control. Each relay can be triggered from Pro Control handheld controllers, control processors or even third-party infrared repeater systems. Each relay can be used in a normally open or normally closed configuration.
- Four individually addressable relays.
- Relays capable of switching up to [email protected]
- Discrete set of IR codes and an IR input allows relays to be triggered from virtually any IR programmable system.
- Relays can be used in a normally open or normally closed configuration.
- Relays create a "dry contact".
- Programmable momentary relay hold times.
- Ethernet RJ-45 jack.
- IR Input mini-jack for connection to a Pro Control Processor.
- The relays can be controlled with both IR and Ethernet.
- It can optionally be powered with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Sturdy steel construction.
- 12VDC 1A power supply is included.
- Surface mount or free standing.
- Dimensions: 6.75 x 1.25 x 3
- Package Contents
- Pro.relay.4 assembly
- Four 3 position terminal blocks
- 12VDC 1A power supply
- Pro.relay.4 Quick Usage Guide
|Other||Pro. relay 4 assembly|
Four 3 Position terminal blocks
Pro. relay 4 Quick Usage Guide
|Power supply||12VDC 1A|
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.