The Qolsys QS1131-840 is a IQ Tilt-S garage door sensor designed with S-Line encryption, to detect the opening and closing of an overhead garage door. You know that sinking feeling when you return home and see your garage door open? As an easy entrance into your home you keep a lot of valuable things in your garage. From cars to tools, sports equipment to freezers full of food, there might more value in the garage than the rest of the house combined. Know when its open with the IQ Tilt-S, a simple, encrypted, device that tells your panel whether the overhead garage door is open or closed, and since your panel is connected to your alarm.com account, you’ll be able to see the current status of your garage door at any time from your mobile device or computer.
- Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
- Detects whether door is open or closed
- Receive a text message if the garage is left open when you leave your house
- View whether your garage is open or closed from wherever you are
- Receive a text message if you drive away from your home and your garage is open or closed
|Dimensions||2.5" H x 1" W x 0.5" D|
|Operating Temperature||-10?C to 50?C|
|Non-Condensing Storage Temperature||-40?C to 80?C|
|Wireless Signal Range||600ft (200m), open air|
|Transmitter Frequency||319.5 MHz|
|Code Outputs||tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery|
|Supervisory keep-alive interval||70 minutes|
|RF Peak field strength||typical 36000 uV/m at 3m|
|Battery Requirements||Replacement 3V Lithium (x2) every 5 years with Panasonic CR2032, Energizer CR2032, Duracell DL2032|
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.