Enrich all your entertainment with the latest generation of our compact smart soundbar, now with Dolby Atmos.
Experience panoramic sound and crystal clear dialogue for shows, movies, and games. And when the TV is off, stream music and more from all your favorite services. Control is easy with the Sonos app, your voice, and Apple AirPlay 2. Add speakers to create a wireless surround sound system and enjoy multiroom listening. Everything connects over WiFi.
- High Quality, even at low volumes
Advanced audio processing ensures balanced sound from wall to wall at any volume level. When you want to watch TV but need to keep it down, turn on Night Sound in the app to reduce the intensity of loud effects and enhance quieter ones.
- Crystal clear dialogue
Oscar-winning sound engineers helped fine-tune the soundbar to make sure you hear every word and can always follow the story. For even greater clarity when characters whisper or the action intensifies, turn on Speech Enhancement in the Sonos app.
- Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of the room so your content always sounds just the way it should. Requires iOS device.
- Breeze through setup
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in minutes with only two cables and step-by-step guidance from the Sonos app.
- Beam, evolved
A faster processor enables support for Dolby Atmos and creates two new audio paths for a virtual sound experience. Updated with a precisely perforated grille, Beam looks just as good as it sounds and blends seamlessly into your home.
- Hands-free help
Ask Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to set timers, check the news, control your smart home devices and more. Easily mute with the press of a button to turn off the mic. The LED light will also turn off so you know your voice assistant isn't listening.
- Made for music
Stream music, radio, audiobooks and podcasts from all your favorite services with detailed stereo sound that fills the room.
- Dramatically realistic
Dolby Atmos maps sounds in space for a 3D effect so you experience planes as if they're flying overhead, hear footsteps moving across the room, and feel the score all around you. Requires a TV that supports Dolby Atmos and Atmos-encoded content.
- HDMI eARC - Connect to your TV's HDMI eARC/ARC port with the included HDMI cable. If your TV has an optical output only, use the included Sonos Optical Audio Adapter.
- WiFi - Connect to WiFi with any 802.11b/g/n/ac 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Infrared (IR) Receiver - Syncs the soundbar with your TV remote for streamlined control
- Apple AirPlay 2 - Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher on WiFi
- CPU Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-53
- Mounting: Threaded mount 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket
- Dimensions: 2.72 in (69 mm) x 25.63 in (651 mm) x 3.94 in (100 mm)
- Weight: 6.2 lb (2.8kg)