Plastic Enclosure 30" Hinged Door
All Other BranchesNot in stock
This standalone hinged door is designed to be purchased in the project trim-out phase to complete installation of the structured wiring assembly.
The door attaches easily to the ENP3080 plastic enclosure with provided screws and extra venting to allow for superior heat dissipation.
- Made with ABS plastic, the enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices without interference.
- Adds 1.2" of depth for cable headroom and 3rd party device compatibility.
- Extra venting along the vertical plane allows for superior heat dissipation.
- Doors stack efficiently for efficient transportation and warehousing.
- Lockable with provided screws.
- Covers drywall hole for clean finish.
- UL listed.
|Listing Agencies/Third Party Certifications|
|CSA Listing Info||UL 60950-1 & CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-01-07 Information Technology Equipment, Including Electrical Business Equipment|
|UL Listing No||UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure and Rack Systems UL 985, Household Fire-Warning System Units ULC-S545, Residential Fire Warning System Control Units UL 1023, Household Burglar-Alarm System Units ULC/ORD-C1023, Household Burglar Alarm System Units|
|Material 1||ABS Plastic|
|Depth (Metric)||43 mm|
|Width (Metric)||496 mm|
|Primary Packaging Weight (Metric)||1.7 kg|
|Product Weight (Metric)||1.25 kg|
|Product Weight (US)||2.75 lbs|
|Operating Temperature (Celsius)||0?C to 50?C|
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.