All Other BranchesNot in stock
The MB3 Boundary Layer Microphone from AKG is a miniature boundary microphone for multi-miking applications such as teleconferencing, distance learning, boardrooms, courtrooms, and security applications. This low-profile, circular microphone permanently installs into a hole drilled in a table, lectern, or ceiling.
With its supercardioid pickup pattern, the MB3 greatly reduces ambient noise and pickup of room reverberation. The result is a clearer, more intelligible sound. On the bottom of the mic is a tubular power module with a 3-pin XLR-type output connector. It is powered by 12-48V phantom power, and has a low-impedance balanced mic-level output.
- Supercardioid polar pattern, offers high gain before feedback
- PCC (Phase Coherent Cardioid) technology for optimum speech intelligibility
- Miniature design
- LED indicator for clear mic on/off notification
- Low-Z balanced mic-level output prevents hum and high-frequency loss
- Removable grille assembly can be painted
- Mounts easily into tabletops, walls and ceilings for fixed applications
- Suitable for theaters, conferences, meeting-rooms, and security applications