LINK MX44-4KUHDE 4x4 ([email protected] 4:4:4) HDMI Matrix Switcher
The LINK MX44-4KUHDE is an 4x4 HDMI matrix switcher for high dynamic range (HDR) formats, including HDR10 and Dolby® Vision?. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The MX44-4KUHDE is ideal for residential applications with the latest 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus it has the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The MX44-4KUHDE includes EDID and HDCP management features. Each HDMI input can be de-embedded to a 2 channel analog output (if the audio format is 2 channel PCM). The MX44-4KUHDE can be controlled via Ethernet, RS-232, and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included.
- Delivers high performance, reliable HDMI signal matrix switching
- Fast input selection switching eliminates video blinking in other zones
- Eliminates long wait times caused by handshaking and HDCP key validation for an uninterrupted viewing experience in all zones
- Third party control drivers for Control 4, RTI, URC and Elan
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby® Vision?
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0a specification
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection v2.2
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a displays EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through Web interface or a control system
- Extracts HDMI two-channel PCM audio to an unbalanced analog audio output that is outputted to a corresponding audio output tied to the HDMI output.
- Includes a convenient handheld IR remote control
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, matrix switching, EDID and HDCP management, and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
- Supports 2 channel or 5.1 multi-channel PCM, Dolby® Digital and DTS® Digital Surround to HDMI outputs
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a residential or professional audio system
- Matrix switcher can conveniently be controlled, configured, and monitored from the front panel
- Provides easy setup, user operation, and troubleshooting
- Rack mountable 1U, full-rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19 rack mount brackets
- 3 year warranty
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.