All Other BranchesNot in stock
The Leviton RCA 110-Termination QuickPort Connector is designed to locally distribute baseband audio/video signals at distances of 10 to 40 feet over UTP cabling. Featuring standard IDC slots for quick and easy terminations, this connector is compatible with a variety of patch panels and QuickPort and MOS wallplates, including flush- and surface-mount styles.
- Connectors fit all QuickPort wallplate housings, patch panels, and patch blocks
- 110 termination for use with category-rated UTP cable
- Oversize connector diameter and depth readily accommodates larger, high-end audio/video plugs (male)
- Gold-plated connector for increased durability
- Connector supports connectivity for up to two pairs; use both pairs to reduce wire losses in longer cable runs
- The body is available in five colors, and the insert is available in six colors for application identification