HLC XX BX1/00/012
All Other BranchesNot in stock
HLC Powerline Interface Module with cable for Omni and Lumina controllers; A UPB Powerline Interface Module (PIM) will connect your lighting system to a UPB compatible home control system or to a computer, which can then control your UPB lights. It comes with a cable for connecting the PIM to a serial port on an HAI Lumina, Lumina Pro, Omni LTe, Omni II, Omni IIe, or OmniPro II home control system. The status light on the PIM will blink red when it transmits a UPB signal on the powerline and it will blink green when it receives a valid UPB signal on the powerline. The UPB PIM to computer cable is used to connect the PIM to a computers standard DB- 9 serial port for use with HAI UPB UPStart configuration software. 110V.
- Full warranty and technical support provided by Leviton
- The Powerline Interface Module (PIM) sends and receives UPB signals over the powerline.
- The PIM makes the lighting system accessible through the home computer or from a remote location over the Internet.
- Compatible with HAIs Lumina, Lumina Pro, Omni LT, Omni LTe, Omni II, Omni IIe, and OmniPro II home control systems.
- A UPB PIM to computer cable may be used to connect the PIM to a computers standard DB-9 serial port for use with HAI UPB UPStart software.
|Item Height||6.3 Centimeters|
|Item Width||7.6 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||159 g|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 7.6 x 6.4 cm|
|Item model number||36A00-1|