HLC UPB TM Auxiliary Switch
All Other BranchesNot in stock
The Auxiliary Switch can be used with any Leviton Lighting Control (HLC) switch to make "three-way" (where two switches control one light) and multi-way (where more than two switches control one light) switches without using conventional "three-way" wiring techniques. HLC products work as stand-alone or with a Home Control System
- Full warranty and technical support provided by Leviton
- Remote operation of 35A00, 40A00, and 55A00 dimmer switches (sold separately)
- Switch features true rocker action. Press and hold to brighten or dim. Press up to turn on. Press down to turn off.
- Can be used in new or existing homes that have standard electrical wiring.
- Accommodates standard Decora-style wall plates for unlimited faceplate options.
|Alternate Part Number||37A001|
|Application||For Remote Operation of 35A00, 40A00 and 55A00 Dimmers and Switches, Connectors, Instructions|
|Case Quantity||1, 12|
|Mfr/Vendor||HAI by Leviton|
|Short Description Stripped||Leviton-37A00-1-HAI-UPB|
|Sub Brand||HAI, UPB|
|Description||HAI by Leviton Lighting controls auxiliary switch in white color features LED indicator lights at the top of the switch that can be programmed to glow blue, red, magenta or turned OFF entirely. Switch features true rocker action, is easy to use by pressing and holding to brighten or dim, pressing up to turn ON and pressing down to turn OFF. Switch can be used alone or in combination of a home control system and accommodates standard Decora-style wallplates for various options.|
|Feature#1||Size: 1.750 Inch Width x 1.430 Inch Depth x 4.120 Inch Height|