HLC UPB TM 600W Brightness Dimmer
All Other BranchesNot in stock
The Leviton Security & Automation (HAI) dimmer can be used with incandescent dimmable lighting. It can also be switched in the field to non-dimming (on/off only) to be used with non-dimming loads/lights.
Lighting control can enhance the enjoyment and value of your home, add security for peace of mind, and contribute to savings on your energy bill. With HAI by Leviton Lighting Control (HLC) you can experience all of the benefits of a sophisticated lighting control system that is affordable and retrofittable.
Save money and energy with HLC. HAI by Leviton systems can automatically set lights to any percentage, saving you money every time a light is turned on. HAI by Leviton HLC can be used with or without an HAI by Leviton home control system. When HLC is used in conjunction with an HAI by Leviton home control system, lights can be scheduled by sunrise/sunset, motion, or event.
- Additionally 44; lights can be controlled via remote control, telephone, smartphone, internet, touchscreen, or TV. Wall Plate not included.
- Supports up to 600W incandescent lighting and inductive loads in dimming mode
- Supports up to 5A in non-dimming mode
- The 600W Dimmer may be changed to a non-dimming switch in the field.
- Capable of storing up to 16 preset light levels to create powerful lighting scenes
- Features automatic timeout (when enabled).
- Switches feature true rocker action. Press and hold to brighten or dim. Press up to turn on. Press down to turn off.
- Double tap top or bottom for fast on or fast off
- LED indicator lights at the top of the switches can be programmed to glow blue, red, magenta, or turned off entirely.
- Can be used in new or existing homes that have standard electrical wiring. Uses standard Decora wall plate (not included)
- Comes in white only. Colour change kits are available.
- Uses Generation III UPB (Universal Powerline Bus), an enhancement of a digital communications standard for lighting and home control that ensures superior reliability.
- Neutral Wire Required
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.75 x 1.45 inches
- 2 year warranty
- Leviton recommends that every Home Lighting Control (HLC) installation include a Phase Coupler, part number 39A00-1
|Controllable Function||Light Control|
|Form factor||Wall Mount|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Manufacturer||Leviton Mfg. Company, Inc|
|Maximum Frequency||60 Hz|
|Package contents||UPB 35A00-1 Hard Wire Dimmer; Connectors; Instructions|
|Power Rating||600 W|
|Warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||4 oz|