Elura Red Label is the speaker line that pioneered the quest for a no-nonsense, uncompromised sound, combined with the best aesthetics. Our design team compared the sonic and spectral signature of numerous architectural speakers in the industry, identified their deficiencies, and designed a new platform that ensures the Red Label series provides listeners with a stunning, audible experience.
- Dual Voice Coil In-Ceiling Speaker
- 6.5" Compression Molded Talc-Filled Polycarbonate Cone Woofer with Rubber Surround
- Dual 1" Pivoting Fluid-Cooled Tetron Dome Tweeter
- 20 degree Pivoting Tweeters
- Treble Contour Switch
- Zero Edge Grille
- Sold as Each
- Pre-Construction Bracket: 6.5BRKT
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Elura speaker products are guaranteed to meet or exceed the specifications included in this manual and carry with them a lifetime limited warranty under normal conditions of use. This warranty covers free parts and labor on all components with the obligation that Elura will repair or replace any component found defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to products that have been abused, incorrectly installed, modified, disassembled and/or repaired by anyone other than Elura or our appointed repair facility.
- Max. Power Handling: 5 - 100 Watts
- Sensitivity: 91dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Freq. Response: 50 Hz-20,000 Hz
- Driver Complement
- 6 1/2" (165mm) dual voice coil compression molded talc-filled polycarbonate cone woofer with rubber surround
- Dual 3/4" (19mm) pivoting, fluid-cooled Tetron dome tweeter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 + 8 ohms
- Overall Dimensions: 9.38" (diameter) round x 4.58" D (235mm x 102mm)
- Required Ceiling Cutout: 8.25"(diameter) round (210mm)
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.
||6.5BRKT||Elura 6.5BRKT Pre-Construction Brackets for 6.5" In-Ceiling|
||BR6.5Z.2-BACKCAN||Elura BR6.5Z.2-BACKCAN ABS Speaker Back Can for 6.5" Speaker|