"These speakers sound too good for the money" has become the mantra of what our Elura Black Label line represents. Black Label is Elura's entry point into HiFi home audio. Elura Black Label will sonically outperform most speakers that are over twice their price. The same strict standards that are applied to the Elura premium offerings are present in the design and performance of the Black Label series.
- 70 volt transformer and rotary wattage switch
- New woofer and aluminum tweeter design for a smoother frequency response and increased bass output
- Elura logos on the thumb screw end caps
- Gold plated binding posts
- Available in white or black color
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Elura speaker products are guaranteed to meet or exceed the specifications included in this manual and carry with them a lifetime limited warranty under normal conditions of use. This warranty covers free parts and labor on all components with the obligation that Elura will repair or replace any component found defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to products that have been abused, incorrectly installed, modified, disassembled and/or repaired by anyone other than Elura or our appointed repair facility.
- Design: 6 1/2" 2-way 70/100 V indoor/outdoor speaker system
- Cabinet: Made of weather-resistant, UV treated, high-impact ABS composite to resist sun-fade and long-term exposure to the elements.
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) liquid-cooled aluminum dome
- Woofer: 6 1/2" (165mm) injection-molded metallic anodized cone w/rubber surround
- Freq. Response: 55 Hz-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 6 ohms nominal
- Power Handling: 5 - 125 Watts
- Tap Settings: 70 V - 3.5W, 7.5W, 15W, 30W, 6 Ohm100 V - 7W, 15W, 30W, 60W, 6 Ohm
- Efficiency: 90dB
- Terminals: Silicone-sleeved brass pushterminals
- Grille: Powder coated aluminum
- Mounting Bracket: Ratcheting aluminum
- Dimensions: 12 7/8" H x 8" W x 7 1/4" D
- Weight: 7 lbs. each
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.