The pet-immune PGx914 is a smart dual-function indoor PIR motion detector that offers reliable motion detection and temperature monitoring performance, in one easy-to-install and attractive device.
With built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless technology, the PGx914 delivers proven motion detection with superior immunity to false alarms. It is compatible with PowerSeries Neo alarm systems.
- Motion and temperature detection in a single, small device aligned with contemporary design preferences
- Built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless intrusion technology
- Fresnel and cylindrical lenses for uniform detection sensitivity covering up to 12 m (39 ft)
- Pet-immune with Target Specific Imaging? that distinguishes between humans and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- The advanced True Motion Recognition? algorithm (patented) distinguishes between the true motion of an intruder and any other disturbances which may cause false alarms
- No vertical adjustment is needed
- Motion event counter determines whether 1 or 2 consecutive motion events trigger an alarm
- Very low current consumption
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature compensation. Sealed black chamber provides white light protection
- Front and back tamper protection
- Simple installation and maintenance with exceptionally long-lasting battery and easily accessible battery compartment
- Compatible with DSC iotega, DSC PowerSeries Neo, and Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ alarm systems
Manuals & Technical Documents
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.