Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable
Carlon Adjust-A-Box Floor Boxes make installing floor outlets faster and easy by providing maximum installation flexibility. The box features a patented adjustment screw designed to adjust the box from 0" to 1-3/4" by simply turning the screw clockwise or counterclockwise, providing a flush mount every time.
Covers are able in three types; nonmetallic, brass, and stainless steel. They feature two hinged doors to protect unused devices, and to keep out dust and scrubwater. Because the doors are attached, they wont get lost or misplaced while the outlet in use.
The Adjust-A-Box is available in two sizes, single-gang and double-gang. The single-gang box has a 20 cubic inch capacity and includes a duplex receptacle, and the double-gang box has as 34 cubic inch capacity, and comes with a divider for dual voltage capabilities.
Carlon Adjust-A-Box Residential Floor Boxes are ideal for residential and home office applications and provide a clean, aesthetically pleasing floor outlet anywhere you need it.
- One (1) New Work Bracket
- One (1) Old Work Bracket
- One (1) 34 cubic in. UL Listed Floor Box
- One (1) Dual Voltage Divider
- One (1) UL Listed Floor Cover
- Four (4) #6-32x1" flat head machine screws
- Four (4) #6 x1-1/4" flat head self-tapping screws
- Two (2) #6x1-5/8" square drive trim head screws
- Green ground wire
- Installation instructions
- Two-Gang adjustable floor box
- Listed floor boxes per 314.27(C) of the NEC
- Patented adjustment screw that adjusts depth (from 0" to 13/4")
- Cover options include: nonmetallic, brass, and stainless steel covers
- Covers have two (non-removable) hinged doors
- Solid brushed brass and stainless steel covers with a light lacquer finish for extra protection
- Ideal for new work and retrofit applications
- UL listed
- 34 Cubic In.
- Productdimensions:7.25" x 4" x 6.75"
- Shipping weight: 2.6 lbs