Our Business Policies
Small Package Items: Items that are considered "small package" are products that UPS or FedEx deem acceptable to ship on their trucks. Orders containing multiple small package items that weigh 100 pounds or more may ship palletized via freight carrier at WAVE Electronics discretion.
- Small package items shipped regular ground via UPS or FedEx totaling $750 or more (less taxes) ship free within the 48 contiguous states.
- Dealers that qualify minimum tier 1 in the 9/3 Kickback program will not have a minimum order requirement for free shipping on small package items.
- Free shipping is only on standard ground shipping and does not include express 2nd day or next day shipping.
- Product discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of shipment receipt to be eligible for replacement items.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for free freight.
Bulk items that do not qualify for free freight:
- TV's larger than 40"
- Large TV mounts and lifts
- Assembled equipment racks
- Projection screens
- Bulk wire
- Special orders
Bulk Items: Items that are considered "bulk items" are products that exceed the size, weight, or classification for free freight. Freight costs for bulk item shipments are calculated upon checkout.
* Freight programs can be changed at any time without notice. Customer account must be current and in good standing to be eligible for WAVE freight programs.
Best Price Guarantee
WAVE Electronics guarantees the best prices on all items. Although we monitor the marketplace on a daily basis, if a better price is found from an authorized distributor of an identical item, WAVE will meet the price. Price match requests may be submitted to any sales associate or submitted through the website. In some cases documentation of the lower price may be necessary.
WAVE Electronics adheres to our manufacturers policies regarding the resale of their products. By purchasing from WAVE Electronics you agree to the following:
- Any products purchased from WAVE Electronics, Inc. will not be re-sold online, directly or indirectly.
- The resale of products purchased from WAVE Electronics, Inc. will follow manufacturers UPP policies.
For further inquiries or to request return shipping labels please email [email protected].
Excluding special orders, clearance, and discontinued items, all products purchased from WAVE can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Below are the details of our policy:
Non Defective Units - Returned within 30 days of purchase:
- At the discretion of WAVE, a minimum 10% restocking fee may be applied to all returns.
Defective Units - Returned within 30 days of purchase:
- WAVE will exchange the unit with the same or an equivalent priced model, or credit the dealer's account only if an equivalent unit cannot be exchanged. (Credit must be used for purchase and cannot be refunded)
- Not factory sealed: a minimum 10% restocking fee will be applied based on the condition and missing/damaged parts or accessories.
- Any return approved after 30 days will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns 90 days or older are not accepted.
- Product returned must be in the original packaging
- All product returns must have approval, and return authorization assigned prior to shipping.
- A return authorization number will be assigned to your return by your Sales Rep.
- Return Authorization number must be clearly visible on the shipping label of your return package.
- Defective products that are purchased from WAVE that 31 days or older are covered under a manufacturer's warranty policy. Please refer to the product manufacturer's warranty policy and information.
WAVE offers advanced replacement for products for urgent swap out situations. Below are the requirements that must be met to take advantage of this service.
- All advanced replacements must be paid for in full prior to shipping, this includes, but is not limited to, past due and/or over credit limit terms accounts.*
- After a Return Authorization number has been issued to you, the advanced replacement product will be shipped to you based on your shipping requirements (freight charges will apply for items shipped via air)
- Once you receive your advance replacement product, you will ship your exchange product back to WAVE in its original packaging, including all accessories.
- Once the product is received by WAVE, we will inspect the unit, and issue your refund less any restocking fees that may apply.
* Upon receipt of returned item(s), the advance replacement will be credited and the credit will be applied to the past due or over credit limit balance at the Credit Department's discretion.