The GRX-TVI provides 0-10 V- control and ballast/driver switching capabilities in one enclosure. The GRX-TVI gives a 100-277V dimmer the ability to control current sourcing 0-10 V- ballasts or LED drivers (loads) powered by 100-277 V. The dimmer can be forward phase, reverse phase, or center phase (for a sample of approved dimmers, see the list on spec sheet P/N 369247). The GRX-TVI provides switching relays that can handle the in-rush current for a circuit of ballasts/drivers. The GRX-TVI can also be used to switch any of the load types listed below.
- 100-277V forward, reverse, and center phase control input capability
- Provides 0-10 V- control and switching capabilities to switch and dim current sourcing fluorescent ballasts and LED drivers.
- Switches and dims current sourcing 0-10V electronic dimming ballasts / drivers powered by 100-277V. Switches up to 16 A of electronic capacitive ballasts / drivers.
- Switches motors up to 1/2 HP @ 100-120 V, 1 ½ HP @ 200-277V and 5 A @ 230V CE.
- Up to five Ten Volt Interfaces may be connected to one Control Unit zone. This allows one zone to control up to five 16 A circuits of Electronic Dimming Ballasts / Drivers or five motors (This is not true for C5-BMJ-16A).
- Provides 100-277V power to loads.
- Requires 100-277V power for internal operations.
- Lutron Interface for 0-10V Dimming Controls
- Use with 0-10v Dimmable LED Controllers
- Use with 0-10v Fluorescent Dimming Ballasts
- Connect 1 device for each light circuit
- Works with Lutron Home Works 4U Light Dimmers
- Works with all new Lutron Grafik Eye Units 3100/3500 and B&O series
- Works with Lutron LCP-128 4U Light Dimmers
- Replacement for Lutron NGRX-FDBI-CE Fluorescent 0-10V Dimming Ballast Interface
|Type||Ten Volt Interface|
|Output Power||100-277 (Phase Independent of Lighting Control)|
|Standards||UL Listed and CSA Certified|
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.